[How to make salted fish and eggplant pot]_Salted fish and eggplant pot_Methods Daquan_Production method
It is a very wise choice to make salted fish into soup and soup. You can add eggplant when you stew the soup, so there is a dish of salted fish and eggplant in a pot. The method of this gourmet is not difficult, as long as you know some cookingAnyone can do it.
1. How to make salted fish and eggplant in a pot 1. Wash the eggplant and cut it into thick strips with index finger. Gently squeeze the dried starch until it reaches the right amount. 2. Heat 70% of the oil and pour in the eggplant wrapped in dry starch.Open the fire when it is golden and blast it below, remove it and place it on a kitchen towel to drain the oil; 3, cut into small pieces after the mushrooms are soaked, and cut the other spices into spares; 4. wash the salted fish with water, wipe dry, and tearInto small pieces and 2 slices of ginger, add fried eggplant to the pan and remove the drain; 5. add oil to the pan, add all the ingredients processed in methods 3 and 4 to fry over low heat; 6, add eggplant at the endStir-fry evenly. Add half of the eggplant’s broth (water). After cooking for a few minutes, add an appropriate amount of sugar, salt, and soy sauce powder instead of water starch.
Second, another method material: salted horse yolk (50 g), eggplant (1, 400 g), clear chicken soup (1/2 cup), minced green onion (half tablespoon), minced ginger (half tablespoon), minced garlic (1/2 Tbsp) Seasoning: oil (1 bowl), cooking wine (1/2 tbsp), fish sauce (1 tbsp), seafood soy sauce (1/2 tbsp), white pepper powder (1/5 tbsp), chicken powder (, 1/ 3 tablespoons), Zhenjiang balsamic vinegar (1 tablespoon), sesame oil (1/3 tablespoon). Practice: 1. Soak the salted horse yolk with water for 30 minutes, remove the fish bones and cut into diced shapes.
2, eggplant head and tail, peeled off the skin, cut into strips, and then coated each eggplant with a layer of raw flour.
3. Heat 1 bowl of oil, fry the eggplant in a moderate amount until it becomes soft, remove and drain the oil until all the eggplants are fried.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir-fry salted fish until slightly dry, until the salted fish is full of aroma and ready to serve.
5. Continue to add 1 tablespoon of oil to heat, stir-fry the shallots, ginger and garlic, pour the salted fish cubes and eggplant strips and stir-fry until the aroma overflows. Inject 1/2 cup of clear chicken broth and stir well. Continue cooking for 2 minutes to taste.
6. Add 1/2 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1/2 tbsp seafood sauce, 1/5 tbsp white pepper powder, 1/3 tbsp chicken powder, 1 tbsp Zhenjiang balsamic vinegar and 1/3 tbsp sesame oil and stir well.Serve in the pot.
3. Tips: 1. Eggplant is a sucker. If it is fried directly, it will absorb too much oil. Dip the eggplant into a layer of raw powder to lock the outer layer. This can prevent the eggplant from sucking too much oil.Oil prevents the vegetables from becoming too greasy.
2. Soak the salted fish in soft water, and wash away the excess salt on the surface to avoid the saltiness of the dishes. After the salted fish is diced, it should be oiled, fried to dryness and the aroma overflows before being used as a dish.
3. After the eggplant and salted fish are fried together, add the clear chicken soup and simmer it together to make the eggplant more flavorful and excellent in flavor.
4. Eggplant sticks with raw powder tend to stick when they are fried. It is not advisable to fry too much at one time. Separate the sticky egg sticks while frying, and fry until the egg sticks become soft.